Wooden houses - structural phase
Prices starting from
- Structural project;
- Prefabricated wooden structure:
- External walls 150mm
- Internal walls 100mm
- Floor slab 220mm
- Roof structure 220mm
- 12mm on the external walls;
- 22mm on the floor slab;
- 15m on the roof;
- Mineral wool insulation: URSA SF34
- Vapor barrier Rothoblaas
The concrete foundation will be made by the client. We can offer assistance in de projecting phase of the doundations.
The structural project is made by us, and the cost of the structural project is incuded in the total cost of the house.
The erection of the structure is made by 5 workers, and it is calculated separately, depending on the duration of the construction site. The cost for the installation, includes the cost to install the structure, the OSB, the mineral wool and the vapor barrier.
Extra costs for a wooden house:
- The transport of the structure (1,1 euro / km / camion)
- The accommodation of the mounting team during the installation of the structure.
- The meals of the assembly team during the installation of the structure
- The client must rent a telescopic forklift to unload the trucs and to put all prefabricated pannels into position
- The transportation for the mounting team (roundtrip)
Transval offers 10 years warranty for all structures erected by our company. The warranty covers all hiden defects of the structure.
Transval is licenced to produce and install prefabricated wooden houses and it is certified that the manufacture standard of S.C. TRANSVAL S.R.L. is according to the E.U. standards - DTU 31.2, EUROCODE 5, ISO 14081 and ISO 9001.